Hamilton County ESC’s Behavioral Health and Mental Wellness team strives to help everyone improve their mental health. We know that learning to self-regulate our body and mind is a skill for success in any environment. That’s why we created this coloring activity book with more than 20 activities.
Our book is for all ages to use in many ways, such as:
- a class opener to support students transition from home, lunch, recess, or class
- an activity in a calming space to support self-regulation
- a strategy to support students with self-regulation when struggling to control their private thoughts
- a tool to practice motor skills
- a reward for focusing, engaging, and positive behavior